2019 – Present
Director of Innovation at St. Joseph’s Health
- Built a center for innovation for a safety-net hospital while improving complex community health needs.
- Brought in $2.5 million in grant funds with a burn rate of 30% in 2 years.
- Piloted a Guaranteed Income program for vulnerable communities to withstand poverty, hunger and homelessness.
- Launched a support service for front-line healthcare workers leading to 78% improved stress levels and 68% improved anxiety levels.
- Created key leading indicator to improve experience, increase Press Ganey scores, and increase reimbursement.
2016 – 2019
Senior Strategy & Innovation Design Lead at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Delivered human-centered design strategies for a complex comprehensive cancer center.
- Strategized design as a supportive service across the organization with the Senior VP of Strategy and Innovation.
- Created standards for ethnographic research, patient experience metrics, leadership seminars, and design guidelines.
- Developed and launched a multi-disciplinary service revolutionizing how patients access MSKCC in 48 hours.
2014 – 2016
Strategic Design Consultant at Philips Healthcare
- Helped enable a consumer product and lighting company to shift into a healthcare solutions company.
- Delivered solutions that increased profits by 9.8% through evidence-based design, research, services, and care management.
- Delivered care management strategies for healthcare systems world-wide.
- Engagement with c-suites to identify emerging growth opportunities in the rapidly evolving healthcare environment.
2013 – 2014
Senior Design Lead at Barrows
- Established a global headquarters that delivered award-winning retail solutions.
- Delivered 23 industry recognized designs in the beauty, mass-market, drug, grocery and electronics channels.
- Increased total sales of beauty categories by 45%, point of sale by 87%, female departments by 42%, and men’s departments by 108%.
- Established the North American office from 3 to 35 while providing account services for Target, Samsung, Heineken and Unilever.
2011 – 2013
Creative Director at Fidelus
- Designed the brand identity and market strategies for offerings that increased profits by over $2 million.
- Realigned the strategy of the company by focusing on change management, market visibility, and emerging markets.
- Led UI/XU to launch products increasing gross profits by over $1.5 million.
2008 – 2010
Creative Director at University of Colorado Health
- Launched a health-focused social network for a non-profit housed in a healthcare system.
- Led dev and design teams while spearheading user + market research, wire-framing, and management of key funders.
- Built partnerships with outreach programs to co-develop virtual and in-person wellness communities.